[KS] Comments regarding resignation of Japanese Prime Minister and analysis on Japan/Korea relations

david_calleja at foreignpolicyjournal.com david_calleja at foreignpolicyjournal.com
Wed Jun 2 23:51:59 EDT 2010

  Hi everyone, I am currently writing a piece regarding the resignation
of Japanese Prime Minister Yukio Hatoyama and I am seeking the opinion of
anyone willing to contribute a comment or two regarding his leadership and
reactions from South Korea's media, political leaders, civil leaders etc. I
am particularly for anything relating to Korean/Japanese relations during
Mr. Hatoyama's period in office and Korean expectations when the new leader
is expected to be announced on Friday Japanese local time. You can reach me
at david_calleja at foreignpolicyjournal.com [1] Thanking you in advance,
David Calleja ------------------------------------------------ David
Calleja Foreign Policy Journal Web: www.foreignpolicyjournal.com [2] Email:
david_calleja at foreignpolicyjournal.com [3]