[KS] Photographs of Cheongyecheon in 1965, and other Seoul scenes

Hildi and S.W. Kang kangswh at comcast.net
Fri Mar 5 14:45:56 EST 2010

Thanks for these pics! I lived in Korea in 1964 on the family farm in Anyang podo-won. It seems my parents-in-law were comfortable with my staying in Seoul: Chegi-dong, and visiting palaces .... but now i know they steered me away from  impoverished Cheongyecheon ... too bad. I would have appreciated knowing!
Hildi Kang