[KS] Photographs of Cheongyecheon in 1965, and other Seoul scenes

Kwang On Yoo lovehankook at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 08:12:26 EST 2010

Dear Aidan,

Thanks for the photographs. You always come up with nice ones.

These pictures had captured very important moment of Seoul:

1965: 청개천 복개 공사
          City of Seoul is going to cover the stream completely with
concrete.
          Many photos show concrete pilings in the stream for placing slabs
on top of them.

1967: 청개천 고가도로 공사
          Covering the stream is done.
          Now they are going to build an elevated highway on top of the
covering.
          Photos show concrete beams ready for the elevated highway.

Thank you again for a piece of history.

Regards,

Kwang-On Yoo