[KS] Is there a good up-to-date introductory book on the South Korean economy?

Owen Miller owenski at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 20:25:08 EDT 2010

Dear Aidan,

There is of course this recent Marxist approach to the South Korean economy,
produced by some excellent scholars, including Martin Hart-Landsberg, Kim
Soohaeng - the well-known translator of Capital - and my SOAS colleague
Dae-oup Chang:

Marxist Perspectives on South Korea in the Global Economy (2007)
http://www.ashgatepublishing.com/default.aspx?page=637&title_id=7299&edition_id=9635&calcTitle=1

Not sure that it would count as introductory, although I tend to think
Marxism is always a good place to start with anything ;-)

Owen

--
Dr Owen Miller
Research Associate, Robinson College