[KS] Korea Foundation Support for Korean Studies e-Resources - Task Force report

Sung, Yunah yunahs at umich.edu
Thu Mar 18 10:23:29 EDT 2010

Dear Korean Studies Scholars,

The Task Force on Korean Studies E-Resources has announced the Korea Foundation Grant Program to this list in January 2010. We are overwhelmed by your interests and strong supports. We sincerely appreciate your extended efforts in contacting library personnel at your institution and highly recommending this Grant Program.

The Task Force will present a report at the 2010 Committee on Korean Materials (CKM) Ad hoc Session during this year's AAS meeting in Philadelphia and would like to cordially invite you to the presentation session. Representatives from the Korea Foundation and e-resource vendors will be present to answer your questions. Here's the information;

2010 Committee on Korean Materials Ad hoc Session
7:00 PM-9:30 PM
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Room 305, Philadelphia Marriott Downtown

Presentation file will be available from the CKM site ( http://www.eastasianlib.org/ckm/index.html ). If you have any questions, please contact any of Task Force members. Thank you very much.

Task Force on Korean Studies E-Resources
Mikyung Kang (mlkang at fas.harvard.edu<mailto:mlkang at fas.harvard.edu>), Harvard University
Miree Ku (miree.ku at duke.edu<mailto:miree.ku at duke.edu>), Duke University
Sun-Yoon Lee (sunyoonl at usc.edu<mailto:sunyoonl at usc.edu>), USC
Yunah Sung (yunahs at umich.edu<mailto:yunahs at umich.edu>), University of Michigan