[KS] The 103rd Yonsei-KF Korean Studies Forum (Hyuk-Rae Kim, Yonsei University)

Renate Clasen renateclasen at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 4 03:40:07 EDT 2010

The Korean Studies Program and the Korea Foundation would like to
invite you to attend the 103rd Yonsei-KF Korean Studies Forum.

Title: "Age of the Cadre: North Korean Literature and Film of the 1980s"
Speaker: Immanuel Kim, PhD candidate at the University of California’s
Program in Comparative Literature