[KS] Recent bibliography of East Asian Regionalism and Integration (2007-2010)

Bernhard Seliger bjseliger at yahoo.de
Thu Oct 7 02:41:48 EDT 2010

Dear list members,

Koreahas been very active in the last decade to integrate into the regional and
world economy by pursuing free trade deals, most importantly with the EU and the
US, but also the regional economic associations like ASEAN. Yesterday's signing
for the EU-Korea FTA was once again highlighting the reliance of Korea on a
strategy of bilateral engagement in the region and beyond.

We are proud to announce the publication of the second,  considerably enlarged
edition of the „Recent Bibliography of East Asian  Regionalism and Integration
(2007-2010)“.

You can download the bibliography for free at:

http://www.asianintegration.org/images/documents/bibliography%20of%20east%20asian%20integration%202-1%209-2010.pdf

The field of East Asian integration studies is by now  rapidly increasing, it is
diverse in terms of topics and fields of studies and  even more so, publication
outlets. We are aware that this is work in progress  and we would like to
encourage all readers to send in their own contributions  (as a link, a list, an
e-copy or a hardcopy) for inclusion in the third edition  of the bibliography.
Thank you very much in advance.

We hope to stimulate East Asian integration studies  further with this
publication.

Also, we look constantly for new collaborators at the  East Asian Integration
Studies website (www.asianintegration.org).

Bernhard Seliger
Founding Editor East Asian Integration Studies  Website
Resident Representative
Hanns-Seidel-Foundation Korea

Dr. Bernhard Seliger
Hanns Seidel Stiftung - Seoul Office
Room 501, Soo Young Bldg., 64-1, Hannam 1 Dong, Yongsan-gu
Seoul, Republic of Korea
Tel.+ 82 2 790 5344
Fax. + 82 2 790 5346