[KS] Undergraduate Research re: Sakhalin Koreans

Dayne Lee dl002007 at mymail.pomona.edu
Wed Sep 29 04:47:20 EDT 2010

Hello,
I am an undergraduate student at Pomona College (a  private liberal arts institution) in California. I am writing a senior thesis about the Sakhalin Koreans, and in particular about how their ethnic identity affects how they engage politically and culturally in Russia. I'm having difficulty locating primary data and academic articles pertaining to the Sakhalin Korean community, and I would like to inquire about where I may be able to locate additional resources for field research and academic literature?

Thank you very much.
Sincerely,

Dayne Lee
Pomona College '11