[KS] Undergraduate Research re: Sakhalin Koreans

Clark W Sorensen sangok at u.washington.edu
Wed Sep 29 16:48:42 EDT 2010

Dear Dayne,

I don't know much about the subject. However a quick seach on "Sakhalin Koreans" in the WorldCat on-line library catalog brought up a large number of articles. Stephen J. Epstein seems to be a frequent author on this subject. If you don't have acces to the WorldCat catalogue, why don't you consult a reference librarian at your institution who could help you get access to these online resources.

Prof. Sorensen