[KS] New book from the Smithsonian's Korean Heritage Project, " Symbols of Identity: Korean Ceramics from the Collection of Chester and Wanda Chang"

Kwang On Yoo lovehankook at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 11:57:43 EDT 2011

 Hello,

Further to my initial posting of March 24th, Dr. Paul Taylor sent me
following to give us
a better order blank.

" I wanted to let you know that we have now set up the order form online at
another location now, here it is:

http://achp.si.edu/Symbols%20of%20Identity_order-form_20110318.pdf

This “order form” page gets referenced from an “announcements” page (still
being developed) where we announce some of the books produced by our Asian
Cultural History Program, including the two other books on Korean heritage:

http://achp.si.edu/

Thank you again,

Paul Taylor

Paul Michael Taylor, Ph.D.

Director, Asian Cultural History Program (and)

Curator, Asian, European, and Middle Eastern Ethnology

Dept. of Anthropology, MRC 112

Smithsonian Institution

Washington DC 20560-0112 USA

 tel: 202-633-4730

fax: 202-357-2208" <202-357-2208>

Meantime, the Smithsonian's new book "Symbols of Identity: - - " had a big
exposure in

Korea:
https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=4e8d9a8e81&view=att&th=12f3e9fc88a6774e&attid=0.1&disp=inline&zw

Thank you very much for your consideration.

Kwang-On Yoo