[KS] The Journal of Korean Studies GOES digital! 1969-current

Tracy L. Stober tracys2 at uw.edu
Tue Apr 12 17:24:11 EDT 2011

The Journal of Korean Studies goes digital!

Dear Korean Studies list serve,

The Journal of Korean Studies is excited to announce that over 40 years of research, ALL of our volumes dating back to 1969, are now available in digital format through Project Muse.  You can download digital copies of the JKS by searching your university or local library.  If your library does not have digital copies of the JKS available, please let me know.

You can also subscribe individually through the Project Muse website: http://muse.jhu.edu/journals/journal_of_korean_studies/

In addition, the JKS has set up social networking on Facebook and Twitter!  Please join us!

FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Journal-of-Korean-Studies/302074140679

TWITTER: http://twitter.com/JournalKorea

The Journal of Korean Studies is a peer-reviewed, semi-annual publication that accepts submissions year-round.  Starting this year we will begin publishing in addition to our regular issue one thematic issue each year.  The deadline for the regular issue is July 31, 2011.

Thematic issues are confirmed two years in advance.  Those who have a publication track record and interest in guest editing a thematic issue, may send a letter of interest, curriculum vitae, and a sample call for papers or a list of potential conference papers to the address below.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Tracy L. Stober
Managing Editor
The Journal of Korean Studies
Center for Korean Studies Publication Series
University of Washington-Seattle
206- 543-7896 FAX 206-685-0668
Email: tracys2 at u.washington.edu
JKS email: jourks at u.washington.edu