[KS] Tracking a murder in colonial Korea

Joy Kim joykim at usc.edu
Sun Apr 17 07:23:32 EDT 2011

I'd suggest browsing old Korean newspapers of the period, available from Korea History Online (Hanguk Yoksa Chongbo Tonghap System) at:

http://www.koreanhistory.or.kr/dirservice/total/viewDirTail.jsp?pMainClassName=CLFGCHODACGKDLOPBBJC&pSubClassName=&pSub2ClassName=&pMainClassID=KH.05.00.000&pSubClassID=&pListDisp=&pClassID=&pLevel=1&pLarDiv=TOTAL&pMidDiv=KH.05.00.000

Scroll down to the "Sinmun" section.

Or using the Directory on the right from the Home screen, click "Yonsok Kanhaengmul."

Joy Kim
Curator, Korean Heritage Library
East Asian Library
University of Southern California