[KS] Hello, I am looking for information on how the Korean media represents the elderly and geriatric sexuality.

Knigel Holmes i at knigel.com
Tue Aug 2 04:59:15 EDT 2011

I am now working on a psychology project looking into how the media represents
the elderly. The two sections that interest me the most are also some
of the hardest to find material on; therefore I am seeking some
advice, research papers, websites, or some material such as clips of
commercials and other media. The two
sections that interest me the most are Korea and sexuality.
Unfortunately, these two subjects have a dearth of empirical research
and are fairly underrepresented. If anyone has any suggestions, I
would be more than grateful. Thank you~

Kindness,
Knigel Holmes