[KS] How to read Hangeul on Mac

Don Baker ubcdbaker at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 2 20:10:19 EST 2011

Have you tried encoding in Unicode? That sometimes works for me when Hangeul doesn't show up right. Also, encoding "MAC OS" will sometimes work when other encodings fail. I'm assuming that you have added Korean in the language preferences system control panel.

Don Baker ProfessorDepartment of Asian Studies University of British Columbia Vancouver, Canada V6T 1Z2 don.baker at ubc.ca