[KS] What is the history and use of charcoal in South Korea?

Dr. Edward D. Rockstein ed4linda at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 9 12:08:07 EST 2011

If I remember correctly from 40+ years ago there is a short mention in Yi Il-lo's [李仁老 1152~1220]  P'ahan-jip [破閑集] about officials being ordered to make charcoal to prepare ink and other supplies for Royal use.Hope this helps. Ed Rockstein

Dr. Edward D. Rockstein

ed4linda at yahoo.com

Those who corrupt the public mind are just as evil as those who steal from the public purse--Adlai Stevenson