[KS] Activities of the RASKB

Brother Anthony ansonjae at sogang.ac.kr
Sat Dec 31 07:13:08 EST 2011

First, a very Happy New Year to everyone

Brother Anthony
President, RASKB etc

The Royal Asiatic Society Korea Branch will be running a reduced program of excursions during the winter. Here is the list of our main activities for those who would like to join us:

Leap-Year Book Sale
 Members of the RASKB may purchase any of the listed books for 50% of the marked price from now until February 29, 2012.
http://www.raskb.com/node/223

Lectures
Venue: Second floor Residents’ Lounge, Somerset Palace. (Near Anguk-dong rotary)

Park Jiwon’s Short Stories: How a Yangban Uncovered the World of Ordinary People