[KS] Egypt and Gwangju 1980

Werner Sasse werner_sasse at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 12 23:57:52 EST 2011

Dear George and Ed,
while I understand the political side of it (unexpected collaps of seemingly solid repression politics) I am a little worried when reading Egypt and Gwangju in the same sentence, because somehow (whithout mentioning the brutal behavior of the military and the political cover-up) it may have the effect of belittling 8.15...
Best to you,
Werner