[KS] The History of Korean Cartography

Kwang On Yoo lovehankook at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 23:09:42 EDT 2011

Dear Dr. Gari,

Congratulation on the publication of your monumental work, "Cartography in
Korea" in Korean.
The Korean translation must be excellent as it met the approval of someone
who "toiled with Korean for 55 years".
It would be helpful if you provided us with the ISBN Number of the Korean
Edition.

Regards,

Kwang-On Yoo