[KS] Korean movies - suggestions

Hea-Jin Park hea-jin.park at anu.edu.au
Sat Jul 23 08:22:33 EDT 2011

Dear List Members,

I am seeking for some suggestions regarding Korean films. I am helping in the organisation of Korean film nights for the upcoming semester, and an idea we had was to showcase Korean movies which were controversially banned by Korean authorities over the years. We have an idea or two, but we would like to gather more titles so we can choose two films best suited for the students. Any suggestions will be very much appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance and best regards.

Hea-Jin

Hea-Jin Park
PhD Candidate
Australian National University