[KS] Korean movies - suggestions

Matt Winchell mattwinchell at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 10:19:14 EDT 2011

Here are some titles that are available on DVD with English Subtitles:

"The Last Witness" http://www.koreafilm.org/feature/100_63.asp
"Holiday" http://www.koreafilm.org/feature/100_46.asp
"Night of the Strike" http://www.koreafilm.org/feature/50_26.asp
"Oh! Land of Dreams" http://www.koreafilm.org/feature/50_22.asp

"Guro Arirang" would be good but there is no English subtitled DVD...

Or a little more recently:

"Yellow Hair" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_Hair
"Timeless, Bottomless Bad Movie" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bad_Movie

If you need help tracking down copies of any of these films let me know,

Matt Winchell