[KS] Fwd: 이태진입니다

Eugene Y. Park epa at sas.upenn.edu
Wed Jul 27 22:29:39 EDT 2011

Dear Ned,

Thank you for this. A quick question: given that the statement is
supposed to be by 지식인 from Korea and Japan, would it be appropriate
for other nationalities to add their names? I've just e-mailed President
Yuhan Kim to add my name, but the question occurred to me only afterward.

Best regards,
Gene

--
Eugene Y. Park
Korea Foundation Associate Professor of History