[KS] Korean nationalism & Language of NK propaganda – request for help to find sources

lev kontsevich lr.kontsevich at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 18:12:53 EDT 2011

Dear Marta,
Concerning the linguistic aspects you can use Korean works of Prof. Kim
Min-su (series "*Puk-Han-Ui OnOhak yOngu"*, 1945-1990, 4 vols. Seoul, 1991:
*KugO  chOngch'aek ron. *Seoul, 1984, a.o.) and some Russian works on social
linguistics by Prof. L.B. Nikol'sky (*Yazyk v politike i ideologii stran
zarubezhnogo Vostoka*. Moscow, 1986, h/ 150-152; *Sinkhronnaya
sotsiolinguistika.* Moscow, 1976, a/o/), "*Problemy izucheniya yazykovoy
situtsii i yazykovoy vopros v stranah Azii i Afriki.* Moscow, 1970  (F.V.
Mal'kov "*O demokratizatsii yazyka v KNDR*", p. 225-232), etc.
Best regards,
Lev Kontsevich,

--
L.R. Kontsevich