[KS] U.S. involvement in the Gwangju Uprising

Kent Allen Davy kentdavy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 01:31:52 EST 2011

I imagine anyone conscientously interested in getting the full picture would want to look at the books by Ambassador Gleysteen:
Massive Entanglement, Marginal Influence: Carter and Korea in Crisis and
General Wickham:  Korea on the Brink: A Memoir of Political Intrigue and Military Crisis

Kent

"The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."