[KS] Hancom Office (HWP) on non-Korean Windows?

Don Baker ubcdbaker at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 2 00:34:56 EDT 2011

I use Hancom Office 210 on Windows 7 Ultimate with no problems (and that's on a Mac, in Windows emulation mode!)I'm not sure if it will run on cheaper versions of Windows, though.  Microsoft claims that only Windows Ultimate, notWindows Home Premium or Windows Professional,  allows users to "work in the language of your choice."

Don Baker ProfessorDepartment of Asian Studies University of British Columbia Vancouver, Canada V6T 1Z2 don.baker at ubc.ca