[KS] Hancom Office (HWP) on non-Korean Windows?

Charles Muller cmuller-lst at jj.em-net.ne.jp
Fri Sep 2 08:29:33 EDT 2011

Don Baker wrote:

> I use Hancom Office 210 on Windows 7 Ultimate with no problems (and
> that's on a Mac, in Windows emulation mode!)
> I'm not sure if it will run on cheaper versions of Windows, though.
> Microsoft claims that only Windows Ultimate, not
> Windows Home Premium or Windows Professional, allows users to "work
> in the language of your choice."

As I understand it, only Ultimate actually allows you to switch the
language of the entire menu interfaces, but lesser versions still
support other languages at a basic level.

Regards,

Chuck

A. Charles Muller

University of Tokyo
Graduate School of Humanities and Sociology, Faculty of Letters
Center for Evolving Humanities
7-3-1 Hongō, Bunkyō-ku
Tokyo 113-0033, Japan

http://www.acmuller.net