[KS] historicizing "han"

Andrew P Killick a.killick at sheffield.ac.uk
Tue Aug 21 11:32:31 EDT 2012

One item that I've found useful on this topic is:

Sasse, Werner. 1991. “*Minjung* Theology and Culture.” *British Association
for Korean Studies Papers* 1:29–43.

-Andrew Killick

--

Andrew P. Killick, Ph.D.

Senior Lecturer in Ethnomusicology

Department of Music, University of Sheffield

The Jessop Building, 34 Leavygreave Road

Sheffield S3 7RD, United Kingdom

tel. (44) 114 222 0460; fax. (44) 114 222 0469

e-mail: a.killick at sheffield.ac.uk

Times Higher Education University of the Year