[KS] Ogle Memoirs

Afostercarter at aol.com Afostercarter at aol.com
Tue Feb 28 04:54:17 EST 2012

Some on these lists may already have received  this.
I wanted to be sure that everyone  does.

The Ogle name will be known to many of a certain  age,
not least for George's  at the time eye-opening book
South Korea: dissent within the economic miracle (1990).

In 2007 he was placed #7 on the Korea Times'  list of
foreigners most remembered in South  Korea:
_http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/nation_view.asp?newsIdx=12096&c
ategoryCode=116_
(http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/nation_view.asp?newsIdx=12096&categoryCode=116)

I'm surprised they've had to resort to Xlibris.
But maybe this is less of a hassle than dealing
with academic publishers.

Aidan FC

Aidan  Foster-Carter
Honorary Senior Research  Fellow in Sociology & Modern Korea, Leeds
University, UK
E: _afostercarter at aol.com_ (mailto:afostercarter at aol.com)
_afostercarter at yahoo.com_ (mailto:afostercarter at yahoo.com)    W: _www.aidanfc.net_
(http://www.aidanfc.net/)