[KS] Ogle Memoirs

skhwang3 at gmail.com skhwang3 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 14:24:02 EST 2012

Indeed. It's a pity that books like Ogle's South Korea: Dissent within the
Economic Miracle (1990), Lee Jae-eui's Kwangju Diary: Beyond Death, Beyond
the Darkness of the Age, Helen Snow's Song of Arirang, and some great
translations of Korean literatures are all out of print. They happen to be
some of the best textbooks and students love them. But even libraries
cannot buy them, let alone students, because they are over-priced and
inaccessible.

Best,
Su-kyoung