[KS] The Oregon E-Asia collection

Brother Anthony ansonjae at sogang.ac.kr
Wed Jan 4 05:35:04 EST 2012

The E-Asia online library at the University of Oregon http://e-asia.uoregon.edu/   is an extraordinary Asian studies resource and many of therir older titles are included in my list of older books about Korea http://hompi.sogang.ac.kr/anthony/BooksKorea.htm  so I was horrified to discover last week that nothing was accessible. I feared the worst but after writing to them the problem has been fixed and all their titles are now freely available again. Anyone who tried to access titles in recent months and failed should try again.  The library includes a large number of more modern titles, it is not restricted to the old books that I listed.

Brother Anthony
President RASKB etc

http://hompi.sogang.ac.kr/anthony/