[KS] KCTV's hour-long paean to Kim Jong-un yesterday can now be seen in full by all

Michael Rank rank at mailbox.co.uk
Wed Jan 11 14:11:39 EST 2012

I have heroically viewed the entire thing, and found it a deeply
depressing experience. One of the bizarre things about it is that it
is in effect silent, and we never hear the voices of the three
geniuses. If they are so brilliant why won't the govt let the people
to hear them impart their wisdom at first hand? I believe KJI's voice
has only been heard a couple of times, once during the Albright visit
and once on an official tape, can anyone confirm? But coming back to
the above paean I noticed that it includes a genuine (insofar as
anything is genuine in DPRK) KJE (or KJU if you insist) quote, at
22.04, his very first I think. Could anyone be so kind as to translate
his words of wisdom? For what it's worth I also spotted Supreme
People's Assembly head Choe Thae Bok at 33.51, he has visited UK twice.

Best wishes,

Michael Rank