[KS] KCTV's hour-long paean to Kim Jong-un yesterday can now be seen in full by all

조셉리트 joe.litt83 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 05:04:09 EST 2012

Michael,

KJI's voice was also recorded during both inter-Korean summits. The last recording was when he met Dmitry Medvedev in August of last year. I'm sure there a couple of other times I'm missing.

Here's the final recording:

http://www.reuters.com/video/2011/08/24/kim-jong-il-medvedev-meet-in-russia?&videoId=218631784

Best,
Joe