[KS] Ch´angkjak

CedarBough T. Saeji umyang at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 01:50:41 EST 2012

Also Andrew Killick-- his recent book on Ch'angguk should be on your
reading list, as well as several of his articles.

--
Ph.D. Candidate in UCLA's program in Culture and Performance

CedarBough Saeji
Address: 3171 S. Sepulveda Blvd Apt. 107, Los Angeles, CA 90034
Permanent address: 220 Snowberry Lane Lopez Island, Wash. 98261
http://www.cedarbough.com <http://www.cedarsphotography.com>