[KS] Another Korean journey online

Hyung Pai hyungpai at eastasian.ucsb.edu
Fri Jul 13 13:35:47 EDT 2012

Dear Brother Anthony
Thank you for your service to the field as always. I have read the
White Mountain and it is a great read but I do not have my own copy so
it is wonderful that you are digitizing for our Korean scholars
benefit. I plan to teach more about travel history in my modern Korean
history class in the future, so this is very helpful for students to
access. Please write to Tessa Morris Suzuki ( ANU) who has written a
book on Diamond Mts travel or Marion Eggart -they will probably point
you to the right sources for early travelogues.

Hyung Il Pai
Professor
East Asian Languages and Cultural Studies Department, University of
California, Santa Barbara, HSSB Building
Santa Barbara, CA 93106
Fax: 805) 893-7671
Email: hyungpai at eastasian.ucsb.edu
Dept.profile:http://www.eastasian.ucsb.edu/content/people_pai.html