[KS] Doctoral Student Position in Oslo

Vladimir Tikhonov vladimir.tikhonov at ikos.uio.no
Thu Jun 28 12:32:48 EDT 2012

Dear colleagues,

I am glad to inform you that Oslo University has just announced two
doctoral student position openings, one for South Asian and another for
East Asian (incl. Korea) studies. See the English announcement here -
http://uio.easycruit.com/vacancy/770047/61723?iso=gb   Conditions are
relatively good (the doctoral candidates are paid salaries considered
satisfactory even by Norwegian standards), and application deadline is
Sept. 1. If you have any further questions - please, write to the three
contact persons whose e-mail addresses you find below on the
announcement, and NOT to me (I am NOT related to the selection process).

Best greetings,

Vladimir Tikhonov (Pak Noja)

--
Vladimir Tikhonov,
Department of Culture Studies and Oriental Languages,

http://www.geocities.com/volodyatikhonov/volodyatikhonov.html
Electronic classrooms: East Asian/Korean Society and Politics:
                       http://folk.uio.no/vladimit/eastasianstudies.htm
                       http://www.geocities.com/uioeastasia2002/main.html
                       East Asian/Korean Religion and Philosophy:

http://www.geocities.com/uioeastasia2003/classroom.html