[KS] 5000 PDFs on Your Computer: Knowledge Management Software

Frank Hoffmann hoffmann at koreaweb.ws
Wed May 30 18:33:20 EDT 2012

Dear All:

I just posted a little write-up on "Knowledge Management
Software"--with the focus on the various options we have of working
with and managing a larger library of PDF files. That is a situation
we are all in. Note that this is *not* an article: I am just sharing
my own notes with you (and added some general observations), as I
take it for granted that others here will likely be interested in the
topic, although it is not specific to Korean Studies. There are some
practical tips, after all, and I am sure you can add more of your
own. The text plenty of images, so you will find it at the BOARD:

http://koreaweb.ws/board.html
  --> Section "Computer, Internet, and New Media"
    --> "5000 PDFs on Your Computer: Knowledge Management Software"

You can add comments there (WITHOUT having to register).

Best,
Frank