[KS] Knowledge Management Software

Charles Muller cmuller-lst at jj.em-net.ne.jp
Thu May 31 23:48:27 EDT 2012

On 05/31/2012 07:33 AM, Frank Hoffmann wrote:

> I just posted a little write-up on "*Knowledge Management
> Software*"--with the focus on the various options we have of working

> http://koreaweb.ws/board.html
> --> Section "Computer, Internet, and New Media"
> --> "5000 PDFs on Your Computer: Knowledge Management Software"

Apropos of this, those who use Zotero may be interested in taking a
look at the collaborative bibliography being developed under the
auspices of H-Buddhism. In a short two months we have accumulated
over 6,000 items, including coverage of virtually all the major
journals that specialize in Buddhist Studies.

https://www.zotero.org/groups/h-buddhism_bibliography_project/items

H-Buddhism Members who use Zotero can integrate this seamlessly with
their local bibliographical collections, output/input in all popular
bibliography formats (both technically and stylistically); into
MS-Word, OpenOffice, etc.

Regards,

Chuck

-------------------

A. Charles Muller

University of Tokyo
Graduate School of Humanities and Sociology, Faculty of Letters
Center for Evolving Humanities
7-3-1 Hongō, Bunkyō-ku
Tokyo 113-8654, Japan

Office: 03-5841-3735