[KS] Librarian position at UPenn

Eugene Y. Park epa at sas.upenn.edu
Fri Nov 9 13:58:56 EST 2012

Dear all,

The University of Pennsylvania is conducting a search for a Japanese
studies librarian who can also oversee Korean studies collection
development. I would like to encourage all qualified candidates to apply
for the position through UPenn's online employment system,
https://jobs.hr.upenn.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/frameset/Frameset.jsp?time=1352477978692.
The preferred application deadline is December 5, 2012. All job
position-specific inquiries should be directed to the contact person
listed on the job announcement, but I would be happy to answer more
general questions on the expanding Korean studies program at Penn.

Yours,

Gene
---
Eugene Y. Park
Korea Foundation Associate Professor of History
Director, James Joo-Jin Kim Program in Korean Studies
University of Pennsylvania