[KS] Tokto

Yoo Kwang-On almakoreana at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 15:09:07 EDT 2012

This is how the Google Maps show Dokdo:

1. Open Google Map Link below than type in Dokdo-ri
https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=ml

or

2. Open Google Earth Satellite Map below
http://en.mapatlas.org/South_Korea/Islands/Hornet_Islands/92258/3D_earth_map

Over the map, Japanese government filed a complaint against Google in June.

Yoo Kwang-On

On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 1:48 AM, Ruediger Frank <ruediger.frank at univie.ac.at