[KS] Windows 8 -- and Korean software & websites?

Frank Hoffmann hoffmann at koreaweb.ws
Mon Oct 15 18:57:18 EDT 2012

Dear All:

Anyone is already running Windows 8? The final developer version has
been released and the retail versions (identical to that) will come out
later this month. Windows 8 is a completely new animal, very different
from all earlier versions of Windows. It offers very different,
advanced options to synchronize with other high tech devices you run,
such as advanced cell phones etc. And I am very interested in hearing
how this works with KOREA related software (resp. Korean software) or
interacts with Korean research and commercial websites, in conjunction
with various web browsers.

Since this is a topic where people may add comments during a longer
period of time I created a FORUM thread for it here:
--> http://koreaweb.ws/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12
(You do not need to register, just hit the REPLY button to this
message.)
I suggest you reply there with comments and information.

Best,
Frank