[KS] Windows 8 -- CLARIFICATION

Frank Hoffmann hoffmann at koreaweb.ws
Tue Oct 16 04:55:19 EDT 2012

Dear All:

A short  c l a r i f i c a t i o n, as there is a misunderstanding with
my posting:

When I wrote that you can "hit the REPLY button to this meessage" I did
*not* mean to refer to my KS List message here but doing so while at
the FORUM website (http://koreaweb.ws/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12), as
you would do on any other forum. I tried to emphasize that you do not
need to be registered at the forum in order to post infos as a reply to
the thread.
Sorry about the lack of clarity.

Frank