[KS] Samguk Yusa readership during Joseon

Sun Joo Kim sunjookim1 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 10 21:00:18 EDT 2012

Dear Gari,
Kyujanggak's online catalog shows that it does have a 1512 edition.
This is call number: 古貴951.03-Il9s
According to its bibliographical note (link below), two incomplete printed editions that predate 1512 are extant. Tenri University in Japan and Korea University also have a 1512 edition. The copy preserved at the Tenri University used to be owned by An Chong-bok and it has An's handwritten notes.
http://e-kyujanggak.snu.ac.kr/MOK/CONVIEW.jsp?type=HEJ&ptype=list&subtype=jg&lclass=10&ntype=hj&cn=GR36078_00
Best,
Sun Joo