[KS] Need Advise: Korean Studies in Berlin or Stuttgart?

Ruediger Frank ruediger.frank at univie.ac.at
Tue Aug 27 07:22:46 EDT 2013

This would obviously be Free University Berlin. They have a Korean Studies section whith a strong focus on Korean politics. I suggest you contact Lee Eun-Jeung or Hannes Mosler, details at http://www.geschkult.fu-berlin.de/e/oas/korea-studien/institut/mitarbeiter/index.html
Best regards,
Rudiger Frank