[KS] Online database for recent Korean films/documentaries?

Skh skhwang3 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 20:37:30 EDT 2013

Dear list members,

I am looking for two recent films "Grandmother's Flower" (documentary) and Jiseul (film). I see that at least one is available for purchase, though only in dvds from Korea or US, where most resources are concentrated in. It may take a long while for me to obtain these materials by regular mail. I wonder if there is some kind of online database or loan system, where we can buy these films or access them as pay-per-view films for educational use. Please respond to my email skhwang3 at gmail.com and not to the list. Thank you.

Regards,

SK Hwang