[KS] book search for teaching

Andrew P Killick a.killick at sheffield.ac.uk
Thu Dec 12 07:10:30 EST 2013

Another novel of the Korean War is Lee Ho-chul's "Southerners,
Northerners", translated by my wife and myself and published by EastBridge.
It gives a different perspective in being based on the author's experience
of being drafted into the North Korean army at the age of 19.

-Andrew Killick
University of Sheffield

e-mail: a.killick at sheffield.ac.uk