[KS] book search for teaching

McCann, David dmccann at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Dec 13 10:18:08 EST 2013

I'd mention also the book War and Democracy: A Comparative Study of the Korean War and the Peloponnesian War, M. E. Sharpe, 2001, a collection of articles comparing the Peloponnesian War and the Korean War in terms of their impacts on the respective democratic cultures they were located in or from.

The book came from a conference at the Woodrow Wilson Center the course I co-taught with Barry Strauss at Cornell.

David McCann