[KS] A site identification?

Hyoungbae Lee hyoungl at Princeton.EDU
Mon Feb 4 10:01:24 EST 2013

A note in Kaya Yŏnmaengsa (Kim T'ae-sik, 1993) mentions the discrepancy involving Koryŏng-gun and Ch'angnyŏng-gun.
(Please see the scanned image)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hyoungbae Lee
Korean Studies Librarian
East Asian Library and the Gest Collection
33 Frist Campus Center Rm 307A
Princeton University
Princeton, NJ 08544
Telephone: (609) 258-0417
Fax: (609) 258-4573
E-mail: HYOUNGL at PRINCETON.EDU
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-----Original Message-----
From: Koreanstudies [mailto:koreanstudies-bounces at koreaweb.ws] On Behalf Of Matthieu Felt
Sent: Sunday, February 03, 2013 10:06 PM
To: Korean Studies Discussion List
Subject: Re: [KS] A site identification?

While it does not solve the mystery of Tugong-myŏn, the note in the SNKBZ version of Nihon shoki locates Hasan at Tugong-myŏn in Ch'angnyŏng county of Kyŏngsang-namdo, where the main branch of the Nakdong meets a tributary. A rather blurry screenshot of the full note is attached -- it is #17.

Matthieu