[KS] A site identification?

Frank Hoffmann hoffmann at koreaweb.ws
Tue Feb 5 21:41:41 EST 2013

Hi again:

Dr. Hyoungbae Lee, in a short mail that I *believe* was thought for the
list but ended up in my personal email account only, pointed correctly
out--as a response to me question--that:

 --- quote ---
 That area near Sagŭn Sansŏng seems to be Sudong-myŏn Hwasan-ni(화산리/
花山里) instead of Hasan-ni.

I like to confuse you just a little more:

(1) The other location in NORTH Kyŏngsang-do (Koryŏng-gun) that had
been pointed to, *also* appears as "Hwasan" and not "Hasan" on all
official maps. See e.g. below: