[KS] A request

jeong-il Lee jeilee at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 15 02:33:19 EST 2013

Dear Madam/Sir     We would like to deliever the below message to Korea and East Asia scholars.Could you help us to get this message posted on your site?
Thanks.     The content of the message:     The Journal of Northeast Asian History, published by the Northeast Asian History Foundation, seeks submission of outstanding papers for review and possible publication in 2013.     The papers may concern such issues as borders, identity, historical maps, history education, international relations, and other topics. In addition to this thematic diversity, the Journal’s geographical scope extends to other parts of Asia and beyond, thus inviting scholarly engagement in rethinking globalism and localism.     For detailed information about the submission of manuscripts, please contact me at jeilee at hotmail.com     Thank you very much.     Sincerely,Jeong-il LeeManaging EditorThe Journal of Northeast Asian History