[KS] Hangul Map

gkl1 at columbia.edu gkl1 at columbia.edu
Wed Jul 10 21:54:39 EDT 2013

Frank Hoffmann has recently posted a number of comments on my
article,"A Unique 18th Century Korean Map" online at

http://www.eai.or.kr/type/panelView.asp?bytag=p&catcode=&code=eng_report&idx=12287&page=1

I'm responding to points in his discussion, but my posting has lots of
diacritics and characters which do not come out well on a test message
to another email address of mine. So I am attaching a lengthy Word
file of my comments to this message. Please open the attachment.

Gari Ledyard