[KS] Korea during WWII

shultz at hawaii.edu shultz at hawaii.edu
Mon Jun 10 19:43:18 EDT 2013

This is purely anecdotal but when I was a Peace Corps volunteer in Pusan
in the 60s one of my colleagues at the school where I was teaching
mentioned how B-29s routinely flew over Korea but never dropped bombs.
To Koreans it was an inspiration that help was possibly on its way and
Japan did not rule the skies.
Ned Shultz

--
Edward J. Shultz
Dean, School of Pacific and Asian Studies